Who are we ? 👫
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 900+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 10 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and finding excuses to dance in the office.
Our team values
We’re all owners
Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
Proactively seek out ways to grow.
Always run the extra mile
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
What you will do
Your Mission 🚀
As the first Customer Success Manager being fully dedicated to the UK market, you will guide new and existing UK customers towards their optimal usage of Spendesk. You will dig into their specific needs and work closely with your peers of the CS and Product teams to adjust their experience.
Through empathy, understanding and intelligence, you will help our customers achieve their desired outcome. You will be the voice of UK customers along with your peers of the UK Sales team.
What will you do? ✍️
- You will manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of customers independently
- You will get to know the specifics of the UK market and be able to relay their feedback to the different teams
- You will develop strong relationships with day-to-day users and key decision makers in the UK
- You will attend events in the UK to evangelize our solution and do business trips to meet our customers
- You will prevent and minimize churn & contraction - on your portfolio
- You will maintain a high NPS (Net Promoter Score: reflects the loyalty of our customers)
Skills we are looking for
- You are curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb quantity of new information
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and French would be a big plus
- You are passionate and patient for consistently providing fantastic customer experience. We love our customers 😍
- You are problem solver and rigorous, you know that the devil is in the detail
- You are comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus
Extra (would be great!)
Experience in B2B SaaS company
Experience in audit/accounting
speak an other language (Spanish, German) fluently is a +
Why should you apply? 🙌
- Salary based on experience
- Learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit
- Cool offices in the Sillicon Sentier (75010, Paris) 🏡
- A team of hackers and hustlers dedicated to grow Spendesk in Europe 👫 👯 👬
- Gifts powered by our internal virtual currency 🎁
- Lunchr cards 🍽
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team 🤘
- Preliminary call with the head of the Customer Success team
- Interview with the recruiting team (the UK POD)
- Case study
- Interview with Rod, our CEO