You’d like to be part of a promising startup and work in a creative and fast-paced environment? Spendesk is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and talented folks to join our passionate and hard-working team.
Who are we? 👫
We are a fast-growing SaaS & FinTech company based in Paris’ Silicon centre. We have an ambitious mission: kill the hassle of payment at work. We believe paying at work should be as easy as a 1-click purchase on Amazon. To achieve this goal, we use the latest innovations in the banking industry & have reinvented the purchasing experience for companies & employees.
Started by eFounders, we launched in June 2016 with an international ambition and now have more than 800 client companies all over Europe. Top startups like Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku or Deezer rely on Spendesk everyday to run their businesses and they love our product. Early 2018, we raised €8 million from European Angels & VCs (Index Ventures), just 12 months after a seed round of €2M, bringing the total amount raised to €10M.
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
What you will do
Your Mission 🚀
As the first Customer Success Manager being fully dedicated to the UK market, you will guide new and existing UK customers towards their optimal usage of Spendesk. You will dig into their specific needs and work closely with your peers of the CS and Product teams to adjust their experience.
Through empathy, understanding and intelligence, you will help our customers achieve their desired outcome. You will be the voice of UK customers along with your peers of the UK Sales team.
What will you do? ✍️
- You will manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of customers independently
- You will get to know the specifics of the UK market and be able to relay their feedback to the different teams
- You will develop strong relationships with day-to-day users and key decision makers in the UK
- You will attend events in the UK to evangelize our solution and do business trips to meet our customers
- You will prevent and minimize churn & contraction - on your portfolio
- You will maintain a high NPS (Net Promoter Score: reflects the loyalty of our customers)
Skills we are looking for
- You are curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb quantity of new information
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and French would be a big plus
- You are passionate and patient for consistently providing fantastic customer experience. We love our customers 😍
- You are problem solver and rigorous, you know that the devil is in the detail
- You are comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus
Extra (would be great!)
Experience in B2B SaaS company
Experience in audit/accounting
speak an other language (Spanish, German) fluently is a +
Why should you apply? 🙌
- Salary based on experience
- Learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit
- Cool offices in the Sillicon Sentier (75010, Paris) 🏡
- A team of hackers and hustlers dedicated to grow Spendesk in Europe 👫 👯 👬
- Gifts powered by our internal virtual currency 🎁
- Lunchr cards 🍽
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team 🤘
- Preliminary call with the head of the Customer Success team
- Interview with the recruiting team (the UK POD)
- Case study
- Interview with Rod, our CEO