Spendesk is a fast-growing SaaS & FinTech company based in Paris’ Silicon centre. Their mission: kill the hassle of payment at work. They believe in empowering employees and that spending for your company should be as easy as checking your email inbox. To achieve this goal, they use the latest innovations in the banking industry to reinvent the purchasing experience for companies.
Started by eFounders, they launched in June 2016 with an international ambition and now have more than 600 client companies all over Europe. Top startups like Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku or Deezer rely on Spendesk everyday to run their businesses and they absolutely love the product. Early 2018, they raised €8 million from European Angels & VCs, just 12 months after a seed round of €2M, bringing the total amount raised to €10M.
What you will do
Your mission is to bring statistical modelling to our business intelligence and product in order to bring automation to decisions and functionalities.
What will you do ? ✍️
- Mine data and create algorithms to fuel our teams and product with predictive indicators and alerts
- Make in-depth discovery analyses to answer specific business or product questions
- Leverage data science to build automation and magicness in our product
- Help develop a strong data culture and work hand-in-hand with operational teams to deliver the most actionable insights
Skills we are looking for
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong technical aptitude that is ready to tackle a wide variety of applied problems with data science techniques. Our team being young, we need someone with a learning attitude and a drive to work quickly and autonomously. As we grow, new challenges appear which require creativity and a willingness to take on responsabilities.
What are we looking for ? 👉
- Master degree in a top engineering school with some stats / data science specialization
- Interest in a variety of problems, from business to product
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Python (or R) and of corresponding data science libraries
- A Curious, problem-solver and Team-player at heart person, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- A first experience as data scientist or data analyst in a startup is a plus
Why should you apply? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk rocket in terms of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
- Lunchr meal vouchers
Length: 2 weeks
1. Preliminary call with a member of the recruiting team
2. Fit Interview with the recruiting team
3. Technical test with the recruiting team
4. Interview with Rodolphe, our CEO