Who are we ? 👫
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 900+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 10 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and finding excuses to dance in the office.
Our team values
We’re all owners
Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
Proactively seek out ways to grow.
Always run the extra mile
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
What you will do
We're looking for our very first event marketing intern! This person will own the events strategy and execution end to end including the logistics, promotion and marketing experience post event. Events we participate today in include trade shows, conferences, meetups and more. We're also hoping to test some new formats, so come up with all your ideas!
This role is perfect for a creative, self-motivated and confident person who is likes the mix of building strong relationships in person and getting into the details behind the scenes.
Key missions ✍️
End to end event management
- Help build external event strategy
- Monitor and identify major upcoming events for Spendesk to go to
- Define, plan and implement how we participate in each event
- Create all the necessary materials (flyers, goodies, etc)
- Manage all logistics and operations for the event
- Evaluate event performance (lead generation, ROI tracking)
- Share recaps and generate learnings for improvement
- Develop and communicate the before/during/after plans for each event to Spendeskers
- Coordinate across the different teams for tracking, design and the marketing plan
- Produce follow ups and ROI analysis for event effectiveness measurement
- Help promote events on social media
- Find ways to leverage those events in terms of content and communications
- Create the follow up experience for leads and event contacts
Skills we are looking for
- You're bilingual in English and French
- You have experience in event planning and management
- You have a genuine curiosity in startups and fintech, and always seek to learn new things
- You're comfortable communicating with a wide array range of people whether face-to-face at events or on social media
- You're rigorous, organised and reliable – you know how to set your priorities and stick to them
- And last but not least, you're autonomous, proactive and resourceful – you're always a step ahead and bounce back easily
Why should you apply ? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's drinks 🍻 with the team
- Meal vouchers 🍽️
- Preliminary call with a member of the recruiting team
- Interview with the recruiting team
- Case study
- Drinks with the team 🍻