You’d like to be part of a promising startup and work in a creative and fast-paced environment? Spendesk is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and talented folks to join our passionate and hard-working team.
Who are we ? 👫
We are a fast-growing SaaS & FinTech company based in Paris’ Silicon centre. We have an ambitious mission: kill the hassle of payment at work. We believe paying at work should be as easy as a 1-click purchase on Amazon. To achieve this goal, we use the latest innovations in the banking industry & have reinvented the purchasing experience for companies.
Started by eFounders, we launched in June 2016 with an international ambition and now have more than 600 client companies all over Europe. Top startups like Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku or Deezer rely on Spendesk everyday to run their businesses and they love our product. Early 2018, we raised €8 million from European Angels & VCs, just 12 months after a seed round of €2M, bringing the total amount raised to €10M.
Want to take it to the next level ? Join us now 🚀
What you will do
What will you do? ✍️
You will work on the front-end part of all future features! This will consist in building reusable and robust components, integrating new designs and maintaining the codebase.
You will work in strong collaboration with our designer, product managers and backend engineers to iterate on our product, define API requirements and participate in UX choices.
You will be part of a team that hates the comfort zone, moves fast and deals with trade-offs all the time.
And because your work is not only about writing code, you will be a great team player with a high degree of collaboration: making the team better everyday is your mantra!
Needless to say that by joining our team as software engineer you'll get to work closely with anyone across the company and every decision you'll make may have a huge impact. Exciting, isn't it?
- React and Redux for our front-end
- Babel and Webpack to transpile ES6 code
- Sass for CSS processing
- React-Native and Relay for our mobile app
- Node.js for our backend applications
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- MySQL for data storage, Redis for some cache
- Circle CI for continuous integration
Skills we are looking for
We are looking for talented and passionate engineers to help us build and scale our application. If you love building efficient and reliable products, and have a strong taste in UX/UI, this job may well be for you! Having a 1st work experience in a FinTech start-up is a plus 😉
What are we looking for? 👉
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end development with respect to state-of-the-art practices.
- Experience with React.js or other front-end framework such as Vue.js, Angular.js, Ember.js.
- Experience in consuming REST or GraphQL APIs.
- Great UX/UI sensibility.
- Autonomy, fast-learning and proactiveness
- You are a HACKER: you are comfortable with ambiguity, you love technical challenges, to prototype and to find creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe.
- You are a DOER: “tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done!
Why should you apply? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary, based on experience 💸
- The laptop of your choice
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
- Meal vouchers 🍽️
- Transportation (50%)
- Preliminary call with a member of the recruiting team
- Interview with the recruiting team
- Technical test
- Interview with Rodolphe, our CEO