Spendesk is a fast-growing SaaS & FinTech company based in Paris’ Silicon centre. Their mission: kill the hassle of payment at work. They believe in empowering employees and that spending for your company should be as easy as checking your email inbox. To achieve this goal, they use the latest innovations in the banking industry to reinvent the purchasing experience for companies.
Started by eFounders, they launched in June 2016 with an international ambition and now have more than 600 client companies all over Europe. Top startups like Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku or Deezer rely on Spendesk everyday to run their businesses and they absolutely love the product. Early 2018, they raised €8 million from European Angels & VCs, just 12 months after a seed round of €2M, bringing the total amount raised to €10M.
What you will do
The product marketing team at Spendesk helps win the hearts and minds of customers by developing clear and compelling messaging that inspires customers to learn about, try, and adopt our product. Through research, segmentation, positioning and strategy, the PMM team builds a consistent and delightful brand experience across every customer touchpoint.
We're looking for a creative, organised product marketer who is eager to tackle new challenges and can help drive feature adoption and our upsell strategy. You'll collaborate with product, sales and customer success to roll out new features and create compelling content.
If you are a strategic customer advocate with a product mindset and ambition to work in a fast-paced environment, we'd love to hear from you!
- Produce high quality external-facing content including emails, landing pages, training decks, videos and more that explains the Spendesk service in terms of core benefits for Spendesk users
- Drive increased feature adoption and upsell via in-product discovery and targeted emails
- Enable sales and CS teams to attract and serve our customers through product education, training enablement, and collateral development
- Understand customer needs through surveys, interviews, and analysis of product usage
- Work with a cross-functional team to launch new features to our customers (specifically as the point person for customer success)
Skills we are looking for
Are you really organized? Do you have a self-starter, can-do attitude? Do you have a knack for understanding customer needs? It looks like you're a fit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A wildly curious person who uses a variety of qualitative and quantitative tactics to understand everything there is to know about our customers and our competitors
- Someone who can get into the nitty gritty of how a product works and communicate its value clearly
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Fluency in email marketing and CRM tools (Hubspot / Mailchimp/ Salesforce/ etc)
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a fast-moving environment where change is the norm
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, product management or content marketing
- Native-level French and fluent in English (German is an extra bonus!)
Why should you apply ? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary 💸
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
- Meal vouchers 🍽️
- Preliminary call with a member of the recruiting team
- Technical team interviews
- Case study to present to marketing and sales
- Interview with Rod, our CEO