- July 3, 2018
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 900+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 10 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and finding excuses to dance in the office.
Our team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
Spendesk is seeking a data-driven, customer-focused Senior Demand Gen Manager to build a scalable lead generation strategy. As the team manager of the Demand Gen team you will create, develop and implement paid marketing strategies to deliver high-quality leads to sales.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with both the analytical and creative aspects of leading a comprehensive demand generation strategy. You'll need experience in paid search, paid media, events, affiliate marketing and database marketing. Driven by data and customer insights, you’ll quickly iterate to improve our results month over month.
You'll work hand-in-hand with our content and events teams to help promote their work. You'll have the full support of our writers and designers to ensure that campaigns can be shipped and updated immediately.
The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer.
- Deliver omni-channel campaigns across PPC, display, retargeting, direct mail and social
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to CAC, acquisition, channel performance and growth
- Run all operational and project management components of paid user acquisition
- Build the performance reporting and analytics infrastructure
- Full responsibility over the paid marketing budget
- Manage a team of 2 reports
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience
- Deep understanding of various marketing channels: SEM, PPC, paid social, retargeting, SEO and events
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth
- Superior communication and analytical skills
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Expert with CRM tools, marketing automation and marketing databases (we use Hubspot and Hull primarily)
- Advanced Excel abilities and comfort with business intelligence tools
- Experience working with analytics platforms: (Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture, Lookr, etc.)
- Team player and dedicated people manager passionate about learning and coaching
Why should you apply
- Key moment to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday beers 🍻 with the team
- Lunchr cards 🍽
- Preliminary call with a member of the recruiting team
- Technical team interviews
- Case study to present to marketing and sales
- Interview with Rod, our CEO