Who are we ? 👫
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 900+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 10 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and finding excuses to dance in the office.
Our team values
We’re all owners
Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
Proactively seek out ways to grow.
Always run the extra mile
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
What you will do
Talents are asset #1 at Spendesk and your role is to make sure to source, attract and onboard the best talents. You will report to Spendesk co-founder and CEO and will be responsible for the end-to-end hiring strategy that best support Spendesk growth and ambitions.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic, result-oriented and analytical professional to participate in an exciting, rapidly growing global business.
What will you do ? ✍️
- Leverage all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified talent into our process
- Post and advertise job offers, push for internal referrals, participate in recruiting events, mine social networks and any other creative methods you can conceive of to locate the best possible candidates
- Benchmark and implement the best recruitment tools as Applicant Tracking System, Job boards...
- Manage day to day, full recruiting cycle (direct responsibility to manage simultaneously 10-15 open positions)
- Own hiring KPIs and hiring performance improvement
- Drive the recruiting process in conjunction with team leads and ensure we are able to fill roles on a timely basis
- Develop and oversee on-boarding process to ensure fast ramp-up and alignment with company culture
- Be a true culture cheerleader to spread internally and externally Spendesk culture
Good news 🎉: You will not be handling the administrative part (contracts management, payslip etc...)
Skills we are looking for
What are we looking for ? 👉
- Top-tier undergraduate degree, Master's degree preferred
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in talent acquisition in a headhunting firm or startup. Proven results in hiring engineers and senior management.
- Experience advising and influencing C-level teams, preferably in a fast-paced high growth start-up environment
- Willingness to be hands-on and get things done
- Demonstrated experience in effective talent acquisition in a fast-growing company
- Interest and experience in use of technology for sourcing, managing hiring pipe and talent acquisition
- Strong ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence. Non-political and able to work in multiple levels
- High emotional intelligence with strong problem-resolution skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and in French
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team in fast-paced environment
- Strong ambition to have a strong impact in your work environment
- Preliminary call
- CEO interview
- Interviews with team leads
- Case Study
- Interview with other founders