Who are we ? 👫
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 900+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 10 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and finding excuses to dance in the office.
Our team values
We’re all owners
Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
Proactively seek out ways to grow.
Always run the extra mile
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
What you will do
What will you do? ✍️
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be in charge of maintaining the bug tracking board and processes (which includes business teams communication, chasing developers for updates and sometimes bug fixing). You'll also be the go-to person for our business teams for any technical or product related question, meaning you should know our product perfectly (and we'll train you for it).
The second part of the mission is to invest your time in automating every manual process we currently have and shipping cool workarounds and technical solutions to our current operationnal issues. It's hard to import someting into Spendesk ? No worries, you'll ship a tool to make it easy. Too many conversations on the same topic ? Let's make a bot!
- React and Redux for our front-end
- Babel and Webpack to transpile ES6 code
- Sass for CSS processing
- Native mobile apps (Swift and Kotlin)
- Node.js for our backend applications
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- MySQL for data storage, Redis for some cache
- Travis CI for continuous integration and AWS for hosting
Skills we are looking for
We are looking for a young developer with a hacker mindset. If you love building MVPs and shipping fast a solution to an annoying issue, you're the right person for the job! Experience in customer support or product management is a plus 😉
What are we looking for? 👉
- Experience in writing NodeJS/React code (Bootcamp is fine)
- Perfect english and french writing and oral capabilities
- Autonomy, fast-learning and proactiveness
- You are a HACKER: you are comfortable with ambiguity, you love technical challenges, to prototype and to find creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe
- You are a DOER: “tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done!
Why should you apply? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary, based on experience 💸
- The laptop of your choice
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- The most incredible team in town 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
- Meal vouchers 🍽️
- Transportation (50%)
- (30') Screening call
- (4h) Technical interview
- (45')CEO Interview