- April 27, 2018
Upflow est la plateforme de paiement des entreprises B2B.
Cofondée par Barnaby et Alexandre en 2018 et issue du startup studio eFounders, la startup a pour ambition de révolutionner la manière dont les entreprises B2B gèrent leurs paiements en les aidant à se faire payer plus rapidement et simplement.
Descriptif du poste
As a business ops data analyst, you're responsible for digging into data and make it actionable.
Data: Dig, manipulate, transform, question, prepare and present data to produce deep, valuable insights into the mechanics of the business and provide actionable recommendations, for both internal and external usage
Processes: Permanently strive to help design and implement the right processes within the various teams in order to maximize operational velocity and optimize the flow of information
Reporting: Produce accurate reporting to the wider team, including top management and customers while striving for 100% automation
Tooling: Identify, benchmark, select and set up the right tools in order to understand and improve the Upflow operational excellence
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are at ease in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment - you firmly believe that "done is better than perfect" and strive for simplicity
- Have a successful 1-3y prior experience in data & analytics, data science, or business operations and are both able to write complex SQL queries and proficient in Excel
- Have already designed, implemented and communicated data-based recommendations
- Bear extremely high quality standards: you know that inaccurate data is worse than no data. You focus on quality, not quantity. You always confirm intuitions with facts
- Are heavily biased towards actions and are a fast learner who figure things out, as well as proactively explore new areas outside your current circle of competence
Ideally, but not required
- Proficiency in Python/R and relevant statistical packages
- Have already deployed predictive models in production
Why you should join Upflow as a Data Analyst:
- You have full and privileged exposure to every part of the business : you're in a team sitting at the crossroads of sales, success, product and engineering with the broadest view of business operations and lie and the heart of day-to-day execution
- You are instrumental in supporting strategic decisions in every area, from all the way up the sales funnel through onboarding and success down to the guts of the product. You make the cogs clinging optimally together as we scale rapidly to provide an outstanding service to our customers - and we pride ourselves on an very high retention level
- We think big - for both the company and for you. We’re building the next European fintech and you will have the opportunity to work on an extremely wide array of data-related problems that impact tens of thousands of users going forward
Déroulement des entretiens
What to expect for a hiring process at Upflow
Applying at Upflow is -really- a two way process between you and us. We need you to want to work with us you as much as we want to work with you. Keep it mind all along the way.
- 📝 You apply: show us you’re smart, show us you’re a builder: if you don’t have a time for a short cover letter explaining why Upflow, then don't apply!
- 🎧 Screening: 30 min in visio to answer your first questions and making sure we’re on the right path.
- 🤩 Interview: 45 min at our offices with your hiring manager to get to know each other and answering your questions. Be prepared, be curious.
- ✅ Ref checks: we always take 3 to 5 ref checks from your previous lives. That will help us understanding how to get you onboard.
- 🤓 Case: Time to show your skills. We usually provide a detailed written case of technical test allowing you to showcase your capabilities.
- 🏃 Interviews second round: You meet with 1 cofounders and 1/2 peers if needed.
- 🍺 Meet the team: we give you a chance to meet the whole team and making sure you'll feel part of our family
Why should you join Upflow?
- Join us at a super early stage, incredible opportunities ahead 🚀
- A great and solid team of hackers and hustlers
- All you can expect from a great place to work: free lunches everyday at the office 🥗 , lovely office at the heart of the startup ecosystem, brand new laptop 💻 , external screen, healthy snacks 🍇 and a strong Alan Blue cover ⛑
- Regular offsites with the team, meetups and strong connections to the startup ecosystem
- Ability to spend a significant amount of time working remotely (if that’s what floats your boat). And time off when you need it. 🏝