- January 30, 2019
Upflow est la plateforme de paiement des entreprises B2B.
Cofondée par Barnaby et Alexandre en 2018 et issue du startup studio eFounders, la startup a pour ambition de révolutionner la manière dont les entreprises B2B gèrent leurs paiements en les aidant à se faire payer plus rapidement et simplement.
Descriptif du poste
Design at Upflow
We are huge fans of exceptionally well crafted, seamless experiences and as such we place product design at the forefront of everything we do. As the first designer at upflow, you'll not only have the opportunity to own user experience across all of our real-estate, but define our design process and culture so that as we grow, we can continue to deliver on exceptionally useful and simple product experiences.
- Translate user wants and needs into simple and elegant product experiences.
- Maintain an exceptionally high level of visual design accross all of our real-estate: app, web, mobile and marketing material.
- Own Upflow's visual identity & branding.
- Contribute to strategic planning with the product and bussiness team.
- Partner with product, engineering and business to oversee the user experience of a product from conception through to launch.
- Help lay the foundations of a strong design culture within our organisation.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are at ease in a very fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- You are exceptionally talented at visual design.
- An expert in modern design methodology, process and tooling.
- You are a clear and effective communicator.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design.
- You can provide a URL featuring examples of your design work.
- Animation and/or illustration skills are a big plus
Déroulement des entretiens
What to expect for a hiring process at Upflow
Applying at Upflow is -really- a two way process between you and us. We need you to want to work with us you as much as we want to work with you. Keep it mind all along the way.
- 📝 You apply: show us you’re smart, show us you’re a builder: if you don’t have a time for a short cover letter explaining why Upflow, then don't apply!
- 🎧 Screening: 30 min in visio to answer your first questions and making sure we’re on the right path.
- 🤩 Interview: 45 min at our offices with your hiring manager to get to know each other and answering your questions. Be prepared, be curious.
- ✅ Ref checks: we always take 3 to 5 ref checks from your previous lives. That will help us understanding how to get you onboard.
- 🤓 Case: Time to show your skills. We usually provide a detailed written case of technical test allowing you to showcase your capabilities.
- 🏃 Interviews second round: You meet with 1 cofounders and 1/2 peers if needed.
- 🍺 Meet the team: we give you a chance to meet the whole team and making sure you'll feel part of our family
Why should you join Upflow?
- Join us at a super early stage, incredible opportunities ahead 🚀
- A great and solid team of hackers and hustlers
- All you can expect from a great place to work: free lunches everyday at the office 🥗 , lovely office at the heart of the startup ecosystem, brand new laptop 💻 , external screen, healthy snacks 🍇 and a strong Alan Blue cover ⛑
- Regular offsites with the team, meetups and strong connections to the startup ecosystem
- Ability to spend a significant amount of time working remotely (if that’s what floats your boat). And time off when you need it. 🏝