Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Vulog is a pioneer and world leader in shared mobility technology, offering a comprehensive and customizable software solution (SaaS).
Our mission is to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today our technology powers over 10 million trips per year with someone starting a trip every 2 seconds.
To do so, we build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world enabling services like carsharing and scootersharing. The solution connects vehicle embedded hardware with a powerful mobility platform, expert back-end management, best in class mobile apps, and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities which enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other.
Our customers are very diverse, from entrepreneurs to the largest car-manufacturers. They are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Toronto, San Francisco and in Shanghai.
What you will do
VULOG is seeking a talented Android App Developer.
In an international context, your mission is to develop and maintain a real-time, automotive and car sharing related mobile application.
The application is a product and is used by thousands of users all over the world and it needs to be absolutely bulletproof.
Key Responsabilities :
- design and develop new functionalities for our mobile applications
- some process automation
- maintain and support deployed applications
- bring new ideas
Skills we are looking for
- 5+ years experienced mobile developer
- a good team player
- familiar with agile methodology
- able to communicate in english
ideally have already submitted applications on the app store
Technical requirements :
- needless to say that the development will be done on android studio
- Git versioning system
- good knowledge in webservices and REST APIs manipulation (asynchronous requests, parsing, etc.)
attentive to design patterns and to good practices in general
your main concern is the end user experience
- you know how to make outstanding UI and animations
- you are familiar with google environment (GCM, firebase, google analytics, etc.), gradle, native apis, reactive programming, flavours, testing automation (unit tests, robotium, etc.).
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !