Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Vulog is a pioneer and world leader in shared mobility technology, offering a comprehensive and customizable software solution (SaaS).
Our mission is to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today our technology powers over 10 million trips per year with someone starting a trip every 2 seconds.
To do so, we build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world enabling services like carsharing and scootersharing. The solution connects vehicle embedded hardware with a powerful mobility platform, expert back-end management, best in class mobile apps, and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities which enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other.
Our customers are very diverse, from entrepreneurs to the largest car-manufacturers. They are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Toronto, San Francisco and in Shanghai.
What you will do
Based in Paris
Vulog is seeking a talented Marketing & Communication Trainee for 6 months.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communication director, you will work closely with the Communication and Marketing team.
Key Responsabilities :
- Event management : be the key point of contact internally and externally for all the events Vulog is attending worldwide (through booth and/or speaking opportunity) :
- Track and report on our international events calendar
- Fill out sponsorship/packages applications
- Coordinate with event organizations, partner suppliers and the team to ensure we optimize our presence : signage, marketing creatives & collaterals, goodies, invitations...
- Craft communications with our digital marketing manager before, during and after the events for our various channels (blog, social networks...)
- Support on marketing and sales content creation : powerpoints, infographics...
Skills we are looking for
Technical requirements :
- General interest in and understanding of marketing and communications: Marketing/Communications student preferred
- Very strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !