Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Vulog is a pioneer and world leader in shared mobility technology, offering a comprehensive and customizable software solution (SaaS).
Our mission is to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today our technology powers over 10 million trips per year with someone starting a trip every 2 seconds.
To do so, we build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world enabling services like carsharing and scootersharing. The solution connects vehicle embedded hardware with a powerful mobility platform, expert back-end management, best in class mobile apps, and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities which enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other.
Our customers are very diverse, from entrepreneurs to the largest car-manufacturers. They are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Toronto, San Francisco and Shanghai.
What you will do
Who are we looking for?
Thanks to Vulog’s rapid development, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Content Marketing Manager (English Speaker) to join our growing Marketing team in Paris. Reporting to the Marketing & Communication Director, you will work closely with the Sales, Product & Data Analysis teams.
Your main objective is to increase awareness for Vulog internationally and boost our reputation by enforcing Vulog’s position as a technology and thought leader in the shared mobility market. You will do so by planning, creating and publishing curated content which is not only relevant and interesting but also innovative.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of writing and producing compelling contents for email, social media, the web and beyond, which will captivate users through every stage of the customer journey. We’ll look to you to help write and build contents that are performance driven and, most importantly, valuable to our users.
What you will get to do?
- Develop and Manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience through blog posts, infographics, videos, webinars…
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer news and challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Manage content across the editorial cycle, including copywriting, measurement, and reporting.
- Write on-brand copy, switching between style and format to suit an array of online platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand such as working with our customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and external third-parties to plan and manage worldwide content initiatives.
Skills we are looking for
What you will bring to the table:
- Degree ideally in Journalism / Communication / Marketing.
- 3 to 5 years of social media and content writing experience.
- Native level English.
- Strong writing skills especially in the context of B2B marketing.
- Love for social media - Proven track record of creating and leading content for large social media presence.
- Ability to project-manage and multi-task, working with cross functional groups and external third parties as required
- Ability to spread the word when it comes to innovation and use your writing skills to create a compelling story for our users.
- Great interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in a fast-changing environment.
- Have a real interest for new technologies, shared mobility, automobile industry, autonomous vehicle, smart cities and artificial intelligence
If you are looking to join a dynamic and fast growing company in a truly unique and international role, please send your resume in all confidentiality to our recruitment consultant: Valérie Lafille firstname.lastname@example.org.