- 3 days ago
Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Vulog is a pioneer and world leader in shared mobility technology, offering a comprehensive and customizable software solution (SaaS).
Our mission is to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today our technology powers over 10 million trips per year with someone starting a trip every 2 seconds.
To do so, we build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world enabling services like carsharing and scootersharing. The solution connects vehicle embedded hardware with a powerful mobility platform, expert back-end management, best in class mobile apps, and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities which enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other.
Our customers are very diverse, from entrepreneurs to the largest car-manufacturers. They are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Toronto, San Francisco and in Shanghai.
What you will do
VULOG is seeking a talented Java Developer whose role is to design and implement back-end applications, following the latest state-of-the-art guidelines.
- Write functional and technical specifications (English)
- Perform detailed design of applications and technical architecture components.
- Implement applications based on specification
- Ensure quality assurance by implementing unit tests and integration tests in a continuous integration environment.
- Support the existing applications including bug fix and critical issues response.
- Be part of go-live of product
- Ensure the reliability of active software components
Skills we are looking for
- Good English level is required. We are an international company!
- People who make customer satisfaction come first!
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Team spirit, autonomy and rigorous
Technical requirements :
You should have a good knowledge of the following technical environments:
- Development language: JAVA
- Development toolkit: Git (gitflow), Jira, Maven, Jenkins
- DMS, NoSQL: MySQL, SQL Server, Redis
- Framework: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Junit
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !