Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Vulog is a pioneer and world leader in shared mobility technology, offering a comprehensive and customizable software solution (SaaS).
Our mission is to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today our technology powers over 10 million trips per year with someone starting a trip every 2 seconds.
To do so, we build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world enabling services like carsharing and scootersharing. The solution connects vehicle embedded hardware with a powerful mobility platform, expert back-end management, best in class mobile apps, and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities which enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other.
Our customers are very diverse, from entrepreneurs to the largest car-manufacturers. They are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Toronto, San Francisco and in Shanghai.
What you will do
Vulog is seeking a talented Marketing & Communication Trainee for 6 months.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communication director, you will work closely with the Communication and Marketing team: development of the Vulog brand, preparation of international exhibitions, creation of innovative communication campaigns.
• Adaptation of marketing to China
• Track and report on our international events calendar
• Event management: be the key point of contact internally and externally for all the events Vulog is attending worldwide (through booth and/or speaking opportunity) :
• Craft communications with our digital marketing manager before, during and after the events for our various channels (blog, social networks...)
• Production of marketing and communication materials: website, landing page, presentation videos, brochures, etc.
Skills we are looking for
• Communication / Marketing Training
• You are organized and have the attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of software: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and WordPress
• Fluent English and Chinese essential
• Love for social media
• Video editing skills appreciated
• Great interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in a fast-changing environment
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !