Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Vulog is a pioneer and world leader in shared mobility technology, offering a comprehensive and customizable software solution (SaaS).
Our mission is to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today our technology powers over 10 million trips per year with someone starting a trip every 2 seconds.
To do so, we build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world enabling services like carsharing and scootersharing. The solution connects vehicle embedded hardware with a powerful mobility platform, expert back-end management, best in class mobile apps, and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities which enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other.
Our customers are very diverse, from entrepreneurs to the largest car-manufacturers. They are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Toronto, San Francisco and in Shanghai.
What you will do
VULOG is seeking a technical and business value minded Presales Manager.
Responsible for providing assistance to the sales team and to propose technical solutions for the new business opportunities. You will join the Pre-sales Team and will work closely with the sales team and the technical teams.
- Meetings with prospects to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to proposing a solution
- Prepare documents SOW, RFI, RFQ, RFPs in collaboration with the sales team
- Follow some Professional Service activities with our customers and partners (training on best practices, APIs, specific developments)
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Product Demos to prospects and partners
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to prospect
- Understand our offer and the overall product content
- Understand the detailed technical specification
- Write presales product description documents in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new features
Skills we are looking for
You are an IT or engineering school graduate, with a strong technical background and 5 years’ minimum experience in a presales capacity. More importantly, beyond the technology, you are able to understand the business drivers and risks from your customers’ perspective. Full of energy, you naturally thrive within a fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment. Your ability to sell solutions to our customers, but also your professionalism and enthusiasm will guarantee your success in this role.
Dynamic, well organised and methodological with excellent communications skills, you are eager and capable of evolving in a start-up environment: autonomous, sense of initiative, problem-solver, ability to adapt in a difficult situation.
This is an international role and you will therefore need to be fluent in English and in French. This position is based in Nice with frequent travels to visit our international prospects and our Paris Office.
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !