- 9 days ago
Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Vulog is a pioneer and world leader in shared mobility technology, offering a comprehensive and customizable software solution (SaaS).
Our mission is to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today our technology powers over 10 million trips per year with someone starting a trip every 2 seconds.
To do so, we build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world enabling services like carsharing and scootersharing. The solution connects vehicle embedded hardware with a powerful mobility platform, expert back-end management, best in class mobile apps, and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities which enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other.
Our customers are very diverse, from entrepreneurs to the largest car-manufacturers. They are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Toronto, San Francisco and in Shanghai.
What you will do
VULOG is seeking an organized, articulate and business value minded Technical Writer.
Responsible for the VULOG Product Documentation, you will join the Product Team and will work closely with development teams, QA teams and Sales teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understand our offer and the overall product content
- Understand the detailed technical specification
- Understand the User Stories produced by the Product Owners
- Participate into the Product team meetings
- Work in collaboration with the Product Owners to get the knowledge on the developed features
- Participates in daily standup Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives
- Define and write the product documentation
- Create training videos and supporting material for presentations
- Maintain the VULOG documentation website
- All documents and publications will be written in English
Skills we are looking for
- 5 years of experience as Technical Writer in Software editor companies
- You must speak fluent English and have excellent writing skills
- You have a real understanding of the importance of the user experience within the technical sector
- Experience in similar services, mobile applications design or telematics solutions would be a plus
- Your excellent command of English, your passion for innovative solutions, enthusiasm and autonomy will ensure your success and development within the company, within this internationally recognized scope of activity.
Development & tools:
- You should have a good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and illustrator software.
- Moodle or Wordpress experience is a plus.
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “APPLY” !