Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Our solution powers the most innovative shared mobility projects across the world.
Vulog builds the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world. Free-floating, round-trip, peer-to-peer carsharing, ride-hailing, hybrid services or autonomous mobility pilots: all models are hitting the streets with our smart and flexible SaaS mobility solution.
Vulog provides the framework and business intelligence to get started within 3 months in full confidence. We act as the catalyst enabling mobility operators to focus on sustained growth and profitability. Our unique experience with dozens of customers around the world, combined with our Artificial Intelligence proficiency, enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other, and to get mobility operators ready for the future business of shared self-driving cars.
Founded in 2006, Vulog is a pioneer of shared mobility. We are on a mission to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today, someone starts a trip powered by our technology every 2 seconds.
Our customers are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Canada, San Francisco and in Shanghai.
What you will do
Reporting to the marketing director and part of marcom team based in Paris, this position will be based in Nice HQ for a daily collaboration with our product development and data science teams. The product marketing manager will also work very closely with the sales team to develop a comprehensive set of marketing collaterals positioning Vulog's suite of technological products and services, as well as product related client facing communications.
- Articulate product value proposition and define messaging that resonate with our target market
- Develop marketing collaterals and sales toolkit for Vulog suite of products and additional services, including sales ppt presentations, brochures, Q&A's, videos, animations ...
- Update and train the sales team on pitching our suite of products and services
- Own product launches with dedicated communication plan established with the marcom team
- Develop product oriented client communications (i.e. monthly newsletter, webinars...)
- Competitive intelligence : monitor competition intelligence (fueled by the web, Vulog sales team feedbacks, industry events...), develop competitor product battlecards
- Develop client end-user solutions playbook
Skills we are looking for
- 3-5 years experience in product marketing
- Super at ease with technological /software products
- English fluent
- Presentation skills
- Share our values
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply”!