- 3 days ago
Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Vulog is a pioneer and world leader in shared mobility technology, offering a comprehensive and customizable software solution (SaaS).
Our mission is to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today our technology powers over 10 million trips per year with someone starting a trip every 2 seconds.
To do so, we build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world enabling services like carsharing and scootersharing. The solution connects vehicle embedded hardware with a powerful mobility platform, expert back-end management, best in class mobile apps, and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities which enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other.
Our customers are very diverse, from entrepreneurs to the largest car-manufacturers. They are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Toronto, San Francisco and in Shanghai.
What you will do
If you are a team player with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products and that loves to travel to meet and understand our customers we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our product team in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
Product Owner duties and responsibilities
• Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
• Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders and create requirements and specifications
• Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
• Plan and prioritize the backlog and development for the product
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product roadmap and strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Leader to create and maintain a product roadmap according to business value
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
• Follow our competitors and the industry
• Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Skills we are looking for
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner and/or Scrum Master for at least 2 years
• Experience in developing at least in 2 of the following BI, web applications, mobile applications, APIs
• MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
• Team Player
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision
• Attention to details
• Experience with Chinese market would be a plus
• Technical background would be a plus
• Experience in delivering B2B and B2B2C products
• Fluent in English (French not compulsory)
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “APPLY” !