Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Vulog is a pioneer and world leader in shared mobility technology, offering a comprehensive and customizable software solution (SaaS).
Our mission is to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today our technology powers over 10 million trips per year with someone starting a trip every 2 seconds.
To do so, we build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world enabling services like carsharing and scootersharing. The solution connects vehicle embedded hardware with a powerful mobility platform, expert back-end management, best in class mobile apps, and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities which enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other.
Our customers are very diverse, from entrepreneurs to the largest car-manufacturers. They are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Toronto, San Francisco and in Shanghai.
What you will do
Vulog is seeking a talented and creative Front End Developer, responsible for designing and implementing WEB applications, following the latest state-of-the-art guidelines.
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will join the DEV team and you will work closely with various teams like Product, QA, Project and backend developers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Write down technical specifications (English)
- Perform detailed design of applications and technical architecture components.
- Implement applications based on specification
- Ensure quality assurance by implementing unit tests and integration tests in a continuous integration environment.
- Support the existing applications including bug fix and critical issues response.
- Be part of go-live of product
- Ensure the reliability of active software components
Skills we are looking for
You can demonstrate 3 years’ minimum experience in a similar role. More importantly, beyond the technology, you are able to understand the business drivers and risks from your customers’ perspective. Your ability to sell solutions to our customers, but also your professionalism and enthusiasm will guarantee your success in this role.
Rigorous and methodological, you are eager and capable of evolving in a start-up environment: autonomous, sense of initiative, problem-solver, team spirit.
This is an international role and you will therefore need to be fluent in English and in French.
Technical requirements :
You should have a good knowledge of the following technical environments :
- Development toolkit: Git (gitflow), Jira, WebPack
- Framework: ReactJS (we will consider candidates with experience in Vue.js or Angular 2/5)
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “APPLY” !