Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Vulog is a pioneer and world leader in shared mobility technology, offering a comprehensive and customizable software solution (SaaS).
Our mission is to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today our technology powers over 10 million trips per year with someone starting a trip every 2 seconds.
To do so, we build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world enabling services like carsharing and scootersharing. The solution connects vehicle embedded hardware with a powerful mobility platform, expert back-end management, best in class mobile apps, and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities which enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other.
Our customers are very diverse, from entrepreneurs to the largest car-manufacturers.
They are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Toronto, San Francisco and in Shanghai.
What you will do
Vulog is seeking a talented Solution Architect.
Reporting to the Architect, you will find the best solution to connect our product to an existing business problems. You will be involved during all stages of our customers’ project.
- Understand local business issues and find the best answers based on our solution
- Write specifications to manage external development, and manage the corresponding phases, planning & delivery
- Train the customer team for using our product, and to develop applications on top of our APIs
- Debug the current solution and report to the dev team
- Help the support team to understand and debug issues in production
- Closely follow the customer by participating to project management meetings, or technical meetings
- In charge of several project and customers, to maintain a close technical relationship, and maintain a good level of satisfaction of our customers
Skills we are looking for
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
• At least 5 years in the software industry
• Previous experience in development/Team lead, or technical project management, archi-tecture and design in software/web projects
• Experience in Python, Java, iOS & android development, scrum methodology
• At least 3 years of coding experience & customer relationship
• You should have a good knowledge of the following technical environments:
• Technical skills: JAVA, PYTHON, Linux, TCP network
• Development toolkit: Git (gitflow), Jira
• MySQL, NoSQL: Redis, mongoDB
• Framework: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Junit
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply”!