Championing Positive Ideas™: that’s been our business since 2000. We believe it is crucial for companies today to return to the roots of their entrepreneurial project and highlight how they contribute positively to society at large. We help them achieve this goal through stories, digital and events.
Founded in 2000 by two former journalists from The Economist and a business management consultant (Charles River Associates, Boston), Pelham Media Ltd. advises 23 Global Fortune 500 companies with its five agencies – Pelham Media, WordAppeal, L’Eclaireur, KCO and Alto International. In 2016, the Group achieved a turnover of 12 million euros.
WordAppeal is the Group’s premium content agency and the French leader in this sector. It partners with Total, Air France, AREVA, EDF, SFR, Pernod Ricard, Salesforce, Crédit Agricole, Société Générale, AXA, etc.
Pelham Media Ltd. is part of Les Echos Group.
WordAppeal is seeking a full-time Content Champion with the following missions:
• Consulting: perform benchmarks, come up with strategic editorial proposals
• Writing: draft texts and articles for a variety of publications
• Project management: liaise with clients to ensure projects run smoothly, lead editorial committee meetings, coordinate and brief designers and developers
• Resource management: coordinate a team of writers and translators
• Business development: help grow existing client accounts
Fully integrated in our dynamic, experienced and international team, you will be quickly asked to work autonomously on various projects.
Start date -
Immediate. If needed, the agency can help the successful candidate with administrative procedures to obtain work authorization.
Commensurate with the candidate’s experience. Salary + bonus.
Florentin Seux, phone: +33 1 43 38 90 20.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be a native English speaker with:
• Min. 1-2 years previous experience as a project manager (in communications, PR or publishing) or as a journalist
• The ability to manage a diverse team of writers, editors, artistic directors, graphic designers, printers and publishers
• Excellent writing skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong presentation skills
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Spoken French