Our mission at Welcome to the Jungle is to help candidates and companies alike find their path through the jungle of the employment market.
We help candidates find matching companies and companies meet the talents that are out there looking for them!
To this end, we have developed a media group to provide both candidates and companies with the best user experience possible.
- Our site enables people to find out about individual companies from the inside out via detailed, in-depth profiles and gives them the ability to immerse and explore different options and possibilities.
- We produce original content about work-life and careers (i.e. articles, videos and a newsletter) and also publish printed magazines (a yearly guide and quarterly publications which are distributed for free in more than 100 business and engineering schools).
- Through the events we organize, we provide even more help and support to employment candidates and recruiters.
In short, we are developing a bunch of exciting things and launching new projects every month. We are growing fast, with one objective in mind: helping job candidates and companies build quality-based relationships and enable every individual to thrive in their professional lives.
Descriptif du poste
To achieve our ambition, we now want to help candidates and corporates developing the Spanish market.
International expansion is at the core of WTTJ strategy, and it will be one of our main priorities in product development and content production. We want to give us the best options possible to succeed!
As the Country Manager in Spain you will be responsible for the success of the local entity; you will recruit and train your team, develop WTTJ business and build a new HR player in Spain. We have a strong culture of autonomy and we want that for Spain too.
Your mission :
• Business: adapt and test the pricing model, build and implement a business strategy and develop the business by contracting with companies
• HR: hire, train and manage your team (sales, production, content)
• Marketing: develop a creative local marketing strategy and key partnerships to develop the audience in coordination with the French marketing team
• Media strategy: collaborate with the content and CM team in France to adapt a strategy in Spain and implement it with a local person in your team
• Networking: create contacts with the HR / media local ecosystem and become a real expert on the Spanish market in terms of employer branding and recruitment
You will spend 2-3 months in Paris offices with the team to develop a full understanding of WTTJ. You will work closely with the Head of Operations and the WTTJ CEO to coordinate the local actions with the Parisian office. You will be based in Spain.
• You have a senior profile (5-10 years) with a business and entrepreneur experience
• You want to own the project and you feel comfortable with working autonomously
• You have a great ability to build a local network and integrate consistent ecosystems
• You are a real team player and a deep sense of a collaboration in work; you like to work in a multi-skills and multicultural environment; respect is key for us
• You are Fluent in Spanish and French or English speaker; based in Spain for several years, you are totally familiar with the local culture.
Déroulement des entretiens
Step 1 : 30 minute call to get to know each other
Step 2 : meeting with Welcome to the Jungle CEO and COO
Step 3 : meeting in our Parisian office with the team