- October 18, 2016
At Welcome to the Jungle, our mission is to help candidates and companies alike find their path through the often tangled jungle of recruitment. Building quality relationships is a big part of what we do: we support candidates looking for the best company to match their skills and needs and we ensure that companies meet the talents who are out there looking for them!
Since 2015, we’ve been rapidly expanding to reach one goal: inspire every individual to thrive in their professional lives.
To fulfill our ambitious mission, we have created:
A content-rich website with over 1,300 detailed company profiles – including photos, videos and statistics – for candidates to use in their job search.
Media support with a multi-channel strategy, from digital articles to videos, print magazines and podcasts; we cover a wide range of work-related topics to inspire and guide both candidates and companies.
Monthly events and conferences on key issues in the world of recruitment and employer branding, uniting a community of candidates and recruiters and ensuring them access to a large professional network.
A SaaS tool, Welcome Kit, our in-house Applicant Tracking System created to help HR professionals provide their candidates with the best recruitment experience possible.
Welcome to the Jungle in numbers:
- Founded in 2015 by Jérémy Clédat and Bertrand Uzeel
- A team of 60+ people based in the city center of Paris
- More than 600,000 unique visitors on our website every month
- More than 1,300 client companies including Sephora, Groupe Fnac Darty, Criteo, MyLittleParis, LeBonCoin, Société Générale, Wavestone, PWC, Frichti and Louis Vuitton
Descriptif du poste
To achieve our ambition, we now want to help candidates and growing corporates across the globe. International expansion is at the core of Welcome to the Jungle strategy, and it will be one of our main priorities in product development and content production. We want to give us the best options possible to succeed!
Part of our editorial team, you’ll be responsible for the success of the media targeting an anglophone audience. You will develop WTTJ editorial line and help build a new HR player.
Here are the different missions:
- You will recruit, train and manage qualified freelance contributors.
- You will collaborate with the International Content Manager and the Global Head of Content to understand and localize Welcome to the Jungle DNA and editorial line, in order to fit with the needs and sensibilities of a global anglophone audience.
- You will integrate a strong SEO strategy within the editorial strategy.
- You will collaborate with a Production Manager on video formats.
- You will collaborate with the International Content Manager and other Local Content Managers on international initiatives.
- You will collaborate with our Social Media Manager to develop an international social media strategy
- You will be responsible for digital content production: Identification of relevant angles and formats, distribution and production follow-up (text and photos), editing and SEO optimization, publication.
- You will reach a targeted volume within an allocated budget
- You wil prepare and send B2C Newsletters.
At Welcome to the Jungle, every profile is different. We want to hear from you if:
- You are a journalist with at least 3 years of experience in a digital media.
- You have perfect writing skills and a sensibility for digital content as well as podcasts and video formats.
- You are up for a challenge and are willing to work on both strategy and operational tasks.
- You have a great ability to build and manage a network of freelance contributors
- You are a native English speaker and have a real curiosity for international work-related trends and issues.
- You are a real team player and have a deep sense of a collaboration in work; you like to work in a multi-skills and multicultural environment; respect is key for us.