- Permanent contract
- Starting date: November 4, 2019
- 2 years of college
- > 1 year
- Electronics / Telecommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
What you will do:
- Daily invoice processing (entry, tracking overdues, payment) in euros and in foreign currencies
- Monitor suppliers direct debits
- Suppliers accounts reconciliations and clearing
- Analyse suppliers balance and aging
- Act as point of contact for suppliers queries
- Maintain suppliers database in the accounting software
- Records bank transactions and reconcile GL accounts
- Prepare month end close schedule for accrued expenses and deferred expenses (FNP and CCA)
- Employees expenses treatment and payments
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
- Degree in accounting +1/2 years experience
- Previous experience working with an accounting software (ideally Netsuite)
- Written proficiency in English
- Previous experience in a similar environment would be appreciated
Meet the Aircall team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn