- Permanent contract
- Starting date: July 1, 2019
- 3 years of college
- < 6 months
- Electronics / Telecommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
What you will do-
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Issue bills, receipts and invoices
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Support implementation of new billing software
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Receive and sort incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identifying inconsistencies
What we offer
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or BA
- Best practices in regard to dealing with customers
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and ER software
- Written proficiency in English
Meet the Aircall team
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn