- April 1, 2019
BidMotion is an AdTech startup focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising. We use Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence to promote the right mobile application to the most engaged audience at the most opportune moment!
Based in the heart of Paris with an office in San Francisco, we are one of the fastest growing startups in France. Our mission is to be the leading innovator providing efficient, transparent and scalable mobile advertising solutions.
Our team made of 17 nationalities is proud to make an impact in Mobile Marketing, one of the most exciting industries of the 21st century. We work fully in English and we have clients all over the globe. We are continuously pushing BidMotion to the next level and hiring the best talents!
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator (m/f) to help us grow our team, provide a delightful experience to our candidates, continue to improve the quality of our recruiting process and contribute to employer branding tasks and projects!
- Participate in the selection process of various roles (i.e. engineering, marketing, design, product, people & organization). From screening CVs to scheduling and performing interviews.
- Partner with hiring managers to create meaningful job postings and set up recruiting processes that suit the specific needs of each position.
- Think of new ways to advertise our openings, develop out of the box sourcing strategies and get candidates excited about BidMotion.
- Guide candidates through the recruiting process and provide a memorable BidMotion experience.
- Contact potential candidates by directly approaching them on various professional platforms.
- Work on projects to help us further develop our Employer Branding.
- Develop our university relations to increase our reach and grow our talent network.
- Participate in the development of BidMotion HR development strategy
- Bachelor in HR, Psychology or relevant fields
- +1 year of experience in Recruitment / HR (including internships)
- You are passionate about Recruitment and getting the best talent
- You are proactive, team-oriented, results driven and a People Person
- You are an excellent communicator and are willing to represent BidMotion out in the market
What we offer
- Full English speaking work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We have an awesome, diverse team: +15 Passports
- We respect parity: 50% Men & 50% Women
- Spacious office in the middle of Paris
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Screening Interview
- Case Study
- Analytical Interview
- Industry Review & Cultural Fit