- April 1, 2019
ContentSquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with a mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps brands understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms, and what they can do to optimize the customer journey.
We really value having a close relationship with all our clients, including Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and many more.
We have grown our team exponentially since 2012, and achieved a 150% YOY growth. In January 2018 we raised $42M to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
We currently have offices in Paris, London, New York and Munich, and are expanding our footprint throughout North America and Asia.
It is an exciting time to join our truly international team, and help shape the strong values and ambitious vision that make ContentSquare a unique working environment with an enviable workplace culture.
Join the adventure, and together we can go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
- Plan, configure, test and launch effective demand generation campaigns within HubSpot across different markets, including developing landing pages, emails, nurture campaigns, reporting and list segmentation
- Maintain marketing data integrity in our CRM and produce marketing reports
- Liaise with our multiple business units and suppliers to ensure all deadlines are met
- Continuously evaluate and suggest improvements for solutions and processes
- Communicate projects and results to global stakeholders
- A last year Master student in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Strategy or similar specialty with an appetite for new technologies, and an understanding of the B2B environment
- A digital marketing geek and you have an aptitude for metrics, analytics and digital tools
- Dynamic, with strong communication skills, autonomous, eager to learn and proactive
- Able to plan, organize and deliver reliable results on time
- Fluent in French and English
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- You have an infectious can-do attitude.
- You have hands-on knowledge of Hubspot (or other Marketing Automation software), Salesforce, Mailchimp.
- You have knowledge and/or experiences in SEO/SEM techniques, or at least you are really eager to learn.
To apply please send your CV and a few words telling us why you believe you’d be a perfect candidate and why this role appeals.