- April 23, 2019
- Permanent contract
- Starting date: January 6, 2017
- Master's Degree
- Video Games
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
Darewise Entertainment is a VC-backed AAA games studio with one goal: to revolutionize online games. Based in Paris and led by the creative vision of Viktor Antonov (Valve, Bethesda) and Benjamin Charbit (Ubisoft), we combine international experience and disruptive creativity to deliver the games of tomorrow. Using Unreal Engine 4, we focus on building gigantic open worlds, where players write their own stories and take fate into their own hands. We create the impossible.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of online games, then join our international team!
We are looking for a motivated Community Manager to join the team and jumpstart our communication plan and community building as we create our MMO game!
- Work closely with upper management to develop, update, and execute compelling engagement strategy and calendar.
- Monitor and drive conversation on all social media, in particular Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch, and Reddit to grow Darewise’s online presence.
- Publish and create content related to the company brand, including blogs, videos, etc.
- Regularly analyzing and reporting community sentiment internally.
- Provide actionable solutions to help drive community team processes, projects, and visibility.
- A background in community management or marketing.
- Native or bilingual English speaker, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High comfort level with social media and online communications, and experience with social media metrics and quantifying community efforts.
- Passion for community engagement, self-motivation, driven to creatively solve problems, interest and willingness to participate in all the aspects of community engagement.
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
- Based in or willing to relocate to Paris, France.
Also nice to have:
- Entertainment or video game industry experience.
- Personal interest in MMO games and virtual worlds.
- Experience in start-up environments.
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, with on-site interview as the final step in the process. In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.
Meet the Darewise Entertainment team
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn