- Permanent contract
- > 2 years
- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
Forest Admin has been designed to help developers save time and to provide business teams with a tool tailored to their operations, at scale. At Forest Admin, we’ve developed an “admin panel as a service” allowing any web-based company to skip all the design, development and maintenance of their back office.
Technically speaking, Forest Admin is an open-source plugin which analyses your data models and automatically generate an admin API on which business teams can work on. Building such tool required us to re-think the entire architecture of our product where we would never access our client’s data, introducing a new class of product in the SaaS world.
How big is it? All apps need a back office, which means we have an impact on virtually … all web related businesses! We’re currently on-boarding more and more fast-growing companies (ex. Qonto, Heetch, Carbon Health…) at an incredible pace and we want to accelerate our expansion.
Your main challenge as Forest Admin’s Developer Advocate is to create, educate and grow a developer community with an open source mindset that is passionate about web apps and sharing knowledge about admin development best practices and tools.
As a modern-day Forest ranger your will be in charge of spreading the word in the tech community about Forest Admin.
- Gain a deep understanding of Forest Admin’s product
- Build relationships with key members of Forest’s Developer Community
- Prepare a list of technical topics of interest to our Community
- Initiate a blog/screencast series for our Community
- Propose new programs to improve the developer experience, grow the community, and increase engagement (web agencies, schools, associations & groups, labs, incubators, etc.)
- Scale the blog/screencast series
- Kick off new programs, track results, and adjust as necessary
- Speak and perform your first demo at an event (meetups, webinars, etc.)
- Produce regular technical content that shows developers how to use Forest Admin and get the most out of our premium features.
- Share your admin panel development expertise by giving talks, conducting workshops and attending developer events.
- Provide support and guidance to developers within our online community channels including Discourse, Github, Twitter, Stack Overflow and other spaces.
- Connect with other developers, developer advocates, educators, entrepreneurs and accelerators to find opportunities to integrate Forest Admin into technical programs and curriculums.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Relevant software engineering experience including full-stack expertise. You should feel very comfortable implementing Forest Admin across different stacks and helping debug implementation issues.
- Experience growing a community.
- Experience writing technical content or explaining technical concepts in blog posts, forums, emails, webcasts, infographics or other channels.
NICE TO HAVE
- Regularly active on open-source projects.
- Familiar with SaaS business fundamentals.
- Preliminary call
- Fit interview with our CEO
- Case study
- Feedback and challenge meeting with our CEO and CTO
Meet the Forest Admin team
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn