- April 1, 2019
Front redefines work communication with the first shared inbox for teams. By unifying email, customer communication channels, and apps in one platform, Front helps teams collaborate efficiently and have more context and visibility into every conversation, to work faster and better together.
Founded in 2013 by Mathilde Collin and Laurent Perrin, Front has raised $79 million in venture funding and counts 87+ employees in its San Francisco headquarters and Paris/France office.
- Build a new monitoring stack for our API
- Design and implement a deployment toolchain to allow us shipping code to production in less than 10 mins
- Move our AWS infrastructure to use spot instances to increase flexibility at a lower cost
- Instrument our core JS platform
- Build tools to monitor and manage a multi-region 6000+ containers Kubernertes infrastructure
- Implement a proxy to ensure we can scale up without taking down databases.
- Full professional English proficiency
- Product mindset, we’re a product company on a mission to “advance how people work”
- Strong track record of launching and delivering projects of significant complexity and high level of ambiguity
- Experience designing and building highly available, large-scale distributed systems
- Strong understanding of core internet technologies (e.g. TCP/IP)
- Advanced Linux systems engineering skills
- Track record of designing and implementing complex and scalable software services: you should not be afraid of writing code that will decide to start or stop 200 servers
- Experience as a tech lead/senior software/systems engineer in a distributed environment
- Experience scaling data stores such as MySQL and Elasticsearch
- Experience building and scaling business critical infrastructure and services on a cloud environment
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker