- April 4, 2019
Linkfluence is a leading Social Data Intelligence company, offering organizations a unique approach to monitor, analyze and leverage social media. Founded in 2006 in France, Linkfluence has achieved more than 50% yearly growth for the past 3 years and has 200 hundred talented people in its offices in Germany, France, the UK, the USA, China, and Singapore. We work with over 350 brands, agencies and public organizations including Danone, Publicis and government institutions analyzing more than 130 million posts per day from over 300 million sources in 61 languages.
You will be working with a young, energetic and rapidly growing international team. We are looking for passionate and smart people to help us shape the future of social data intelligence.
Linkfluence is looking for a talented and inventive DevOps/SRE engineer to join our team and improve our platform automation/stability. You will think Infrastructure as code and seek to build clean and streamlined deployment pipelines over more than 500 servers distributed on several data centers. You thrive in working in an adaptable cross-functional team focused on delivering results in an efficient and scalable way.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our infrastructure, and help maintain and improve it
- Contribute to and lead improvement efforts of our infrastructure environments
- Implement automation for deployments, CI/CD, security, and cloud operations.
- Use cutting edge technology to create innovative solutions.
- On-call duty
- BS in Software Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience with coding or scripting languages.
- 3+ years’ cloud computing experience: AWS or GCE.
- 3+ years’ experience with Build, continuous integration and automation tools (GitlabCI / Jenkins, Docker, Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Terraform, Consul, etc.)
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Elasticsearch, HBase, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Comfortable with version control such as Git.
- Arguing with metrics and tangible explanations is a plus ;-)
- People skills: Comfortable with interacting with various teams such as developers, technical support, account managers…