- April 1, 2019
Meero’s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
We are a 3 year old company with already over 450 employees and offices in Paris, NYC, Shanghai, Tokyo, Bangalore, and Sydney, and planning to count over 1000 staff members by the end of 2019. Come and join us!
We opened new offices in Paris in January 2019, 4000m2 filled with plants and light. They are just waiting for you ;-)
Started in 2016, Meero allows the 31,000 brands we work with to book photoshoots in the blink of an eye anywhere in the world and have them delivered back fully-edited and ready to use 24 hours later. This is possible thanks to the community of 52,000 photographers that trust and our cutting-edge technology capable of processing photoshoots in a few seconds, when currently a 60 minute photo shoot requires several hours of editing.
Product Owner’s mission is to enable Meero to create the most amazing, scalable and reliable product that solves our users problems.
Work on a daily basis with various stakeholders (developers, designers, product managers…) in an Agile way to create more value for our users.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be an agile Product Owner for our development teams;
- Working closely with Product Managers, CTO and developers you will be involved in a suite of products across mobile and web;
- Detailing features, enhancements, validation and testing;
- Driving the product development process by working closely with software engineering, designers, and quality assurance; personnel, ensuring product enhancements are delivered on time and as specified;
- Be a day to day contact for user stories and product design matters;
- Partner with development to lead all phases of feature conception, design and rollout to the market;
- Be an advocate for simplicity, style, beauty, usability and customer centric design in every product discussion;
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Proven Agile product owner (and/or product manager) experience;
- Data-driven approach;
- Thrive in a variable and demanding scale up environment;
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional proficiency in English to “be like a fish in the water” in an international environment;
- You are extremely proactive, curious & rigorous, with the ability to own various projects at the same time;
- Startup and/or scale up environment is a plus;
- Someone who's fun, ambitious but humble;
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE
- Amazing offices in the center of Paris;
- Evolving in a hyper growth environment;
- Daily chat with collaborators coming +40 different countries;
- Internal monthly product trainings to improve and share your product competencies;
- Internal weekly Tech meetups (Engineering, R&D, Design and Product) to learn, share and be aware of what’s happening in our growing team;
WORK @ MEERO
Our five commandments represent what we do, who we are
- We are Fam: what's the point spending all these hours together if we don't have fun?
- Loyalty matters: we care about Meero. We are building something meaningful together.
- Go fast and Break things: we work quickly.
- Give a Shit: details matter, damn it.
- Think BIG: each one of us has to always shoot for bigger, faster, better. Always...
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with the Head of Product, followed by the VP
- Welcome on board!