- April 1, 2019
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry for publishers.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 10 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 200+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
About the team 🚀
Our highly dedicated Services team based in a few offices round the world - Paris, Nantes, Madrid , Sao Paolo and Buenos Aires - has both the art and the science for delivering customer satisfaction. The Paris team has 5 great people on board and is looking forward to embark another talented person!
People in the team share a passion for helping our clients to surpass their digital business goals. They grow in a demanding environment, combine technical and consultative skills and are ready to tackle the most complex challenges to empower our customers get the best of our platforms.
Your mission 👇
Technical Support Specialists are service-oriented and technical experts of our solutions always ready to help demanding clients and investigate on technical issues. You will join our Americas support team based in Sao Paulo.
What you'll do ✍️
- Understand our technologies and become product experts to train our clients
- Open troubleshooting tickets (JIRA) and detail action steps and resolutions
- Assist in the rapid assessment of both the nature and severity of customers issues
- Investigate and troubleshoot SaaS solutions and solve web-related issues
- Collect customer feedback and improve internal best practices
About you 💪
- Associate degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- Native French speaker with working proficiency in English
- First web software development experience (HTML, CSS, SQL) or technical solutions support
- Problem-solver and multitasker who stay cool under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills (listening, writing, discussing)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities of improvement
Extra Awesome Skills
Working proficiency in Spanish
Experience in the digital industry
Why you should apply... 👫 We are one! At Smart, we care for our people. We are certified Great Place To Work and are constantly improving our working environment. Meet the team : https://youtu.be/BxvmLDyXct0
👍 Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
👊 Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Our employees thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization.
✈️ Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through career path or Backpackers Program, our interoffice exchange program to boost employees’ collaboration.
🎯 We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.