- 9 days ago
For over thirteen years, SOFYNE Active Technology has developed, as an IT Services Company, an expertise in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and MES/MOM (Manufacturing Execution System/Operations Management). With 150+ consultants across 7 Countries, we ensure that our Customers in all industries can tap into the power of the Industrial Internet and the Industry 4.0 disruptive concept.
With a wide-ranging know-how, from Business Consulting to IT Strategy implementation through Deployment and Maintenance up to 24/7 Support, we combine deep software expertise and industry-specific knowledge, thus turning ourselves into the best partner for our global Customers.
Our approach is built around the framework and capabilities of a big company with the heart and soul of a small business, promoting high quality and performance services, Agile development and added-value for our Customers, within the Automotive, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, CPG, Luxury industries.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Writing and maintaining functional specification documentation according to requirements coming from customer
- Updating customer's solution and user documentation
- Working closely with team of software consultants implementing requested functionality, ensuring alignmnent between deliverables and requirements
- Analyzing and understanding existing system's functionality
- Acting as a functional solution expert
- Being instrumental in solution releases by assisting in construction of training materials, documentation, internal and external presentations
- Travel to customer and non-customer sites in Europe and overseas (20% or less)
- Experience in implementation of business systems
- Knowledge of topics related to manufacturing and supply chain close to production shop floor
- Analytical and requirements management skills: you must be able to use knowledge and experience to create complete and accurate functional specifications
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact professionally with diverse, international groups
- Familiarity with project management and software engineering principles
- Understanding of the possibilities and constraints of the following software development tools and environments: C#, .NET, HTML, Web Services, and XML
- Practical knowledge of MS SQL Server and/or Oracle databases