- April 1, 2019
For over thirteen years, SOFYNE Active Technology has developed, as an IT Services Company, an expertise in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and MES/MOM (Manufacturing Execution System/Operations Management). With 150+ consultants across 7 Countries, we ensure that our Customers in all industries can tap into the power of the Industrial Internet and the Industry 4.0 disruptive concept.
With a wide-ranging know-how, from Business Consulting to IT Strategy implementation through Deployment and Maintenance up to 24/7 Support, we combine deep software expertise and industry-specific knowledge, thus turning ourselves into the best partner for our global Customers.
Our approach is built around the framework and capabilities of a big company with the heart and soul of a small business, promoting high quality and performance services, Agile development and added-value for our Customers, within the Automotive, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, CPG, Luxury industries.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Creating and supporting multiregional IT infrastructure (more than 200 employees)
- Windows/Linux/Network/Devices administration
- Active Directory and VM host management
- Security management and implementation
- Troubleshooting technical problems and implementing solutions
- Good knowledge and experience in Windows and Linux server administration.
- Active Directory management
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, Proxmox)
- Windows Server 2008R2/2019
- Debian Linux or other
- Experience in network infrastructure configuration and management.
- MikroTik and Cisco router
- VPN IPsec / OpenVPN
- NAT, Wi-Fi, DNS, VLAN, Proxy
- NAS solutions / ZFS / RAID
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash)
- Experience in security implementation, firewall and corporate antivirus solutions
- Minimum 5-year experience as Network Administrator
- English language at a communicative level (in speech and writing)
- Ability to travel ~20% of time
Nice to have:
- Microsoft MCTS Certification or other
- Knowledge in Cloud solutions implementation and integration with existing network
- Experience in QoS analyse and implementation
- Microsoft licensing model (partnership)
- Database backup/restore and maintenance (Postgres, Oracle, MS-SQL)
- Collaboration services (Skype, Exchange, SharePoint)
- IT related degree, Computer Science or similar