- April 1, 2019
Who are we ? 👫
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 900+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 10 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and finding excuses to dance in the office.
Our team values
We’re all owners
Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
Proactively seek out ways to grow.
Always run the extra mile
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
We come to work in the morning, create growth, convert new clients, go back home, sleep, and do it all over again the next day. This is the most diverse, ever-changing, surprising and daily-life you can get. We're growing fast in France, the United Kingdom and Germany with the aim of becoming the industry leader.
What will you do ? ✍️
- Work with the Growth and Business Developement team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in France 🎯 🇫🇷
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue quota 📧 📞
- Handle qualifying calls, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads 💪🏼💸
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers👌
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level 👀👂
We're thus looking for highly-motivated individuals with strong technical aptitudes and natural sales instincts to join our growing Sales team. We need someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile customers. As we grow, new challenges appear which requires creativity and a willingness to take on responsabilities.
What are we looking for ? 👉
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted and wants to be a part of it
- A Team-player at heart, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- Taking ownership and commit on results is our mantra
- You love people and have great communication skills - active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious
- Well organized and autonomous, you can multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory
- A first experience as a SDR, BDR or Sales in a startup is required
Why should you apply ? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary 💸
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trip (last one was in Djerba 🐪)
- Meal vouchers 🍽️
Length: 2 weeks
1. 1. Preliminary call with a member of the recruiting team
2. Fit Interview with the recruiting team
3. Technical test with the recruiting team
4. Interview with Rodolphe, our CEO