- April 1, 2019
Who are we ? 👫
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 900+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 10 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and finding excuses to dance in the office.
Our team values
We’re all owners
Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
Proactively seek out ways to grow.
Always run the extra mile
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
We come to work in the morning, create growth, convert new clients, go back home, sleep, and do it all over again the next day. This is the most diverse, ever-changing, surprising and daily-life you can get. We're growing fast in France, the United Kingdom and Germany with the aim of becoming the industry leader.
What will you do ? ✍️
- Research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) based on our customer ideal profiles in the United Kingdom 🎯 🇬🇧
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads 📧 📞
- Call outbound leads and book meetings with hot leads for the Sales Team 💪🏼
- Handle demos and closing for small accounts 💸
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information and generate interest 👌
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level 👀👂
We're thus looking for highly-motivated individuals with strong technical aptitudes and natural sales instincts to join our growing Sales team. We need someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile customers. As we grow, new challenges appear which requires creativity and a willingness to take on responsabilities.
What are we looking for ? 👉
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted and wants to be a part of it
- A Team-player at heart, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- You love people and have great communication skills - active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious
- Well organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- Native English and fluent in French is mandatory
- A first experience as a Business Developer or Pre-Sales in a startup would be greatly appreciated
Why should you apply ? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary 💸
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
- Meal vouchers 🍽️
- Preliminary call with a member of the recruiting team
- Interview with the recruiting team
- Practical test
- Interview with Rod, our CEO