- April 1, 2019
Spendesk is a fast-growing SaaS & FinTech company based in Paris’ Silicon centre. Their mission: kill the hassle of payment at work. They believe in empowering employees and that spending for your company should be as easy as checking your email inbox. To achieve this goal, they use the latest innovations in the banking industry to reinvent the purchasing experience for companies.
Started by eFounders, they launched in June 2016 with an international ambition and now have more than 600 client companies all over Europe. Top startups like Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku or Deezer rely on Spendesk everyday to run their businesses and they absolutely love the product. Early 2018, they raised €8 million from European Angels & VCs, just 12 months after a seed round of €2M, bringing the total amount raised to €10M.
Responsible for handling customer operations through customer lifecycle and handling our banking operations to ensure outstanding operational performance, limiting fraud risks and banking compliance.
Banking operations & fraud management
- Managing customer funding operations (fund allocation, chasing transfer...)
- Account closing (redemption, reimbursement...)
- Monitoring customers balance (negative balances, cards balances, shortfalls...) and managing regularisations
- Managing cards operations (replacement, shipping, orders...)
- Managing transfers operations (Direct Debit mandates, transfer management...)
- Monitoring and managing frauds (chargeback management, transfer manual management etc...)
- Managing B2B banking operations (annual audit requests...)
- Working on several long terms projects (Cards insurances, Cards delivery system, Tool implementation, Processes optimization,..)
- No negative balance
- Time to process requests
- Risk evaluation at all time
- Handling customer compliance operations (KYB)
- Improving all compliance related process
- Handling legal compliance or banking reportings
Outcomes / Metrics:
- Time between kyb filled and kyb approved
- Spendesk compliance with banking rules
- Increase of the kyb validated at the first try
Hard skills :
- Experience in handling operations (bonus: experience in handling banking operations in bank or fintech (back-office)
- At ease with data
- French and English oral and written communication
Soft skills :
- Hands-on, very execution driven
- Diligent, rigorous
- Detail oriented
- Process oriented
- Open minded, not reluctant to change process
The perfect match
We are looking for someone that will handle the tasks and process but have capacity to grow and work on projects. This person must have a genuine interest in data process and also, be a final year student.
Bonus, you have already made a :
- 6 months internship in operations, very hands-on, very curious
- 6 months internship in banking operations. Agile enough to change and invent process.
- 6 months internship at Lydia, Lemon Way,... fintech as operations.
Why you should apply ?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers with the team 🍻
- Lunchr cards 🍽
Step 1: Screening call
Step 2: Onsite interviews with the Hiring Committee
Step 3: Onsite case study
Step 4: CEO Interview
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀