- Permanent contract
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Spendesk is a fast-growing FinTech company based in Paris. Our mission: to help businesses spend smarter. We believe in empowering employees and that company spending shouldn’t be blocked by red tape and inefficient processes. To achieve this, we use the latest banking innovations to reinvent the purchasing experience for companies.
Started by eFounders in June 2016, Spendesk now has more than 1,300 customers in over 31 countries. Top companies like Drivy, Amboss, 11FS, Konbini, AB Tasty and Deezer rely on Spendesk to make spending easier at work.
What will you do ?
You will join our finance team and work closely will all the business teams.
Your main missions will be:
- Determined cost of operations for all our departments by establishing standard costs: collecting operational data and building budget.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results: monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data, with the help of data department.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications : coordinating information requirements.
- Work for all our markets : France, UK and Germany
What are we looking for? 👉
- A profile who have a master degree from a Business or Engineering School
- 5-7 years of experience in Finance function (Financial controller, auditor…)
- Finance, Accounting and Financial planning exposure
- Great communication skills with different teams in a fast paced environment
- A Hands-on person: shown capacity to execute and implement projects
- High level of energy, positivism and hard working capabilities
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Why should you apply ? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities 🚀
Competitive salary 💸
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday’s beers 🍻 with the team
- Meal vouchers 🍽️
Meet the Spendesk team
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn