- April 1, 2019
Spendesk is a fast-growing SaaS & FinTech company based in Paris’ Silicon centre. Their mission: kill the hassle of payment at work. They believe in empowering employees and that spending for your company should be as easy as checking your email inbox. To achieve this goal, they use the latest innovations in the banking industry to reinvent the purchasing experience for companies.
Started by eFounders, they launched in June 2016 with an international ambition and now have more than 600 client companies all over Europe. Top startups like Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku or Deezer rely on Spendesk everyday to run their businesses and they absolutely love the product. Early 2018, they raised €8 million from European Angels & VCs, just 12 months after a seed round of €2M, bringing the total amount raised to €10M.
The Customer Success team at Spendesk helps customers get the most out of Spendesk and fulfill their desired outcome.
Through empathy, understanding and product knowledge, they advise our users on how to best use Spendesk. Their mission is to:
- Ensure that customers solve their initial pain(s) with Spendesk (satisfaction, retention)
- Guide customers towards their own success (define action plans based on use cases)
- Be the voice of the customer in the company (share new features' ideas & usability issues)
- Ensure that our customers grow with our solution (natural expansion, upsell & cross-sell, detect opportunities & risks)
We're looking for an experienced Head of Customer Success who is eager to tackle new challenges and can help build, strengthen and lead the Customer Success team working closely with the strategic Customer Project Manager.
You will collaborate with all team leaders to ensure that customers' feedback are heard and that we are always putting the customer at the centre.
If you are a customer (success) lover with a builder mindset, eager to manage a team of 10 people (and soon more!), we'd love to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage a team of CSM & support managers (conduct 1:1 meetings, conduct performance review, assess the team performance)
- Own the overall hiring process of the team
- Plan hiring needs according to business targets & team capacity
- Prepare the new hires' ramp up & make sure they are on track
- Be responsible for the team communication in the company (weekly review, monthly newsletters, business meetings)
- Work on the team forecasting & roadmap
Your background & profile
- Strong managerial experience
- Previous experience in SaaS B2B
- Ability to structure a vision for the team at medium and long term and design a roadmap
- Capacity to attract new talents and make them grow through the company
- Excellent organization & sense of prioritization: we evolve in a fast-paced environement
- Empathetic/people person
- Open minded
- Problem solving
- Calm, the customer success team is managing customer issues 🤯
- Charismatic, ability to drive & motivate a team
- Attention to details and an eye for quality
- Comfortable writing & speaking in French and English
- At least 6 years of professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Experience/Customer Success
Yes - that's a lot :)
- Screening call with the Head of CS
- Onsite interviews with the Hiring Committee (4 people)
- Case study
- Reference check
- CEO Interview