- Permanent contract
- > 5 years
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,000+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after we raised our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 10 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and finding excuses to dance in the office.
Our team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
Spendesk is looking for a Communications Lead to craft meaningful stories that we tell externally and internally. You’ll work with stakeholders across the company to craft ideas and insights that drive conversations with journalists, thought leaders, influencers, customers, and our employees. You understand the power of storytelling and share our passion for being an advocate for CFOs, finance teams and employees.
As a lead, you’ll coach and mentor the team responsible for building awareness for our two brands— Spendesk and CFO Connect. This role will be a mix of strategy and hands-on execution for events, internal communications, press relations, speaking engagements and more.
- Plan, edit and write content for external mediums
- Establish and maintain relationships with journalists and other influencers, including business, technology, finance and culture-focused press
- Create corporate thought-leadership platforms on a wide of key issues
- Coordinate across the organization on strategic communications and reactive messaging
- Provide message guidance and resources for leadership on internal communications
- Create awareness for Spendesk’s employer brand
- Develop systems and approaches for measuring performance of communications programs
- Secure opportunities for Spendesk leadership to speak at technology, finance and related events
- Help drive the vision for CFO Connect community
- 7+ years of professional experience
- 5 years of in-house or agency experience in corporate communications or public relations
- Team player and dedicated people manager passionate about learning and coaching
- Excellent writing skills and a perfect oral expression in French and English
- Resourceful, highly curious, and relentless in pursuit of bringing compelling stories to life
- Have a special knack for concepting and telling stories
- You have a deep knowledge of the ecosystem of influencers and journalists in tech and finance
- Autonomous and team player: you like to manage your projects from A to Z by integrating and coordinating the inputs of your colleagues
- You love meeting new people and building a network
- Must: Fluent in English & French. Nice-to-have: German and/or Spanish
- Nice to haves: Previous experience in event management and/ or community management
- Call with hiring manager
- Onsite interviews with cross-functional team
- Case study
- Interview with Rod, our CEO & Founder
Meet the Spendesk team
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn