- Permanent contract
- Starting date: June 18, 2019
- Telecommuting possible
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Spendesk is a fast-growing SaaS & FinTech company based in Paris’ Silicon centre. Their mission: kill the hassle of payment at work. They believe in empowering employees and that spending for your company should be as easy as checking your email inbox. To achieve this goal, they use the latest innovations in the banking industry to reinvent the purchasing experience for companies.
Started by eFounders, they launched in June 2016 with an international ambition and now have more than 600 client companies all over Europe. Top startups like Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku or Deezer rely on Spendesk everyday to run their businesses and they absolutely love the product. Early 2018, they raised €8 million from European Angels & VCs, just 12 months after a seed round of €2M, bringing the total amount raised to €10M.
What will you do? ✍️
As an Operations Engineer, you will be the technical arm of the Ops Team, to accelerate the building of our outbound machine and more generally to cross team project to increase growth & automate processes. To do so, you’ll be working with our Sales team, Marketing Team, Customer Success Team and Growth team.
You will be part of a team that hates the comfort zone, moves fast and deals with trade-offs all the time.
And because your work is not only about writing code, you will be a great team player with a high degree of collaboration: making the team better everyday is your mantra!
Needless to say that by joining our team as ops engineer you’ll get to work closely with anyone across the company and every decision you’ll make may have a huge impact. Exciting, isn’t it?
- Build a world class outbound machine
- Automate & create complexe outbound workflows
- Use smart personalization techniques to help with conversion at each step of the customer journey
- Use modeling to determine the quality of a potential lead
- Develop tools to help Spendesker on daily tasks
- Track events for non spendesk users
- React and Redux for our front-end
- Babel and Webpack to transpile ES6 code
- Sass for CSS processing
- Native mobile apps (Swift and Kotlin)
- Node.js for our backend applications
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- MySQL for data storage, Redis for some cache
- Travis CI for continuous integration and AWS for hosting
What are we looking for? 👉
- Experience in software development with respect to state-of-the-art practices
- Good knowledge in relational databases concepts and SQL
- Good knowledge in designing, building and maintaining APIs
- Autonomy, fast-learning and proactiveness
- You are a HACKER: you are comfortable with ambiguity, you love technical challenges, to prototype and to find creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe.
- You are a DOER: “tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done!
- You are an ARCHITECT: you thrive for building scalable tools that are not blown down with the first “huff and puff”.
We are looking for talented and passionate engineers to help us build and scale Spendesk. If you love building efficient and reliable products, and have a strong taste in UX/UI, this job may well be for you!
Having a 1st work experience in a startup is a must 😉
Why should you apply? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary, based on experience 💸
- Open for remote 🔭 and hours friendly 🕰
- The laptop of your choice 💻
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- The most incredible team in town 👫👯👬
- 13 Nationalities, half of the company don’t speak French. 🇩🇪🇬🇧🇦🇹🇲🇦🇩🇿🇧🇪🇨🇮🇮🇪🇺🇸🇦🇺🇳🇿🇰🇿🇫🇷
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday’s beers 🍻with the team
- Lunchr cards 💳🍽
- Transportation (50%)
Meet the Spendesk team
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn