- Permanent contract
- Starting date: June 13, 2019
- Telecommuting possible
- > 3 years
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Who are we ? 👫
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 900+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 13 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having drinks after a good day of work.
Our team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
You know that doing simple things is the hardest thing in the world. You love solving problems and know how to quickly sketch your ideas. You are complaining every day that [insert here the name of a popular app] is broken and you might have already redesigned it for fun. You know how to design great interfaces and most importantly experiences that people use and enjoy.
What will you do ? ✍️
You will work on Spendesk product UX and UI design, on both web and mobile platforms.
You will talk to our customers understand their needs, dive into the usage data to find what is broken, sketch wireframes and design flows to solve these issues, design interfaces and share them with the Product and Engineering team.
You will make sure that every detail (wording, elements, interface…) is exactly right to provide the best experience to our customers. You are the kind of person who paints behind the shelves.
What are we looking for ? 👉
- 2/3 years of experience as UX/UI designer
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile design constraints
- Excellent visual and interaction design
- A great sense of detail
- Creative, strong sense of detail
- Problem solver and ability to be in the user’s shoes
Nice to have
- HTML & CSS skills
- Excellent prototyping and wireframing skills
- Experience with a programming language
- Experience in data visualisation
Why you should apply ? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary, based on experience 💸
- Open for remote 🔭and hours friendly 🕰
- The laptop of your choice 💻
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- The most incredible team in town 👫👯👬
- 13 Nationalities, half of the company don’t speak French. 🇩🇪🇬🇧🇦🇹🇲🇦🇩🇿🇧🇪🇨🇮🇮🇪🇺🇸🇦🇺🇳🇿🇰🇿🇫🇷
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday’s beers 🍻with the team
- Lunchr cards 💳🍽
- Transportation (50%)
Meet the Spendesk team
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn