- April 1, 2019
Upflow is building the reference payment platform for B2B businesses in Europe.
Cofounded by Barnaby and Alex in 2018 and started off eFounders, the startup aims at revolutionizing how B2B get paid by providing them with a simple solution to get paid faster and easier.
*> You're the chief happiness officer of our Users
Your Mission 🚀
- You will help new and existing Users make the most of Upflow and provide them with an amazing service.
- You will also be our customers' voice and provide valuable feedback to our Product and Sales teams.
What will you do? ✍️
You're joining a small but killer team and join Nath, our first Customer Success. You will work hand in hand with everyone within the team.
- Define, implement and perform customer onboardings
- Manage, grow, and nurture a portfolio of customers
- Push new use cases and new product features to make our customers happy
- Identify customer processes, understand their pain points, and reduce churn
- Identify and work with accounts that are not fully using the product by conducting interviews, and gather product data to support your analysis
- Design and execute the "Customer Success" strategy
- Contribute to our product’s development by transmitting client’s feedback to both tech and product teams
- Make our Customer happy and maintain a high NPS
What we are looking for 🕵
- You love talking to people and excel at building trusted relationships with them 👨👩👦
- You want to understand our customers' processes from A to Z
- You are passionate about providing fantastic customer experience. 😍 You know NPS is a KPI, not an end.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English. You will exchange with different people all the time.
- You are problem solver and rigorous, you know that the devil is in the detail.
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a big plus.
- You speak French fluently, that's where most of our Users are right now ;)
Extra (would be great!)
- Experience in B2B SaaS company, ideally for SMEs
- Experience in Sales (upselling is a key objective)
- Speaking an other language (Spanish, German) fluently is a cool (we think big)
Our values applied to your role
At Upflow, we live by 4 core values. They’re not bullshit words on the wall, that’s how we filter what we do and what we don't. Every. Single. Day.
Read them carefully, that will save us both losing time!
- You care: You deeply care about our Users, and your first goal is to help them in the first place and make their life simpler.
- You're a builder: you constantly suggests new processes and features based on what you hear from Users. You’re curious and want to explore unknown territories.
- You're smart: You deep dive into complex finance processes or tools to understand how to help. You're not afraid of unexpected, you embrace it.
- You're honest: No lies, no overpromises, you're honest with our Users, in particular when you're discussing roadmap and new features. You know that as many things in our lives, it takes time to build quality relationships with our Users, and you’re ready to build that trusted relationship.
What to expect for a hiring process at Upflow
Applying at Upflow is -really- a two way process between you and us. We need you to want to work with us you as much as we want to work with you. Keep it mind all along the way.
- 📝 You apply: show us you’re smart, show us you’re a builder: if you don’t have a time for a short cover letter explaining why Upflow, then don't apply!
- 🎧 Screening: 30 min in visio to answer your first questions and making sure we’re on the right path.
- 🤩 Interview: 45 min at our offices with your hiring manager to get to know each other and answering your questions. Be prepared, be curious.
- ✅ Ref checks: we always take 3 to 5 ref checks from your previous lives. That will help us understanding how to get you onboard.
- 🤓 Case: Time to show your skills. We usually provide a detailed written case of technical test allowing you to showcase your capabilities.
- 🏃 Interviews second round: You meet with 1 cofounders and 1/2 peers if needed.
- 🍺 Meet the team: we give you a chance to meet the whole team and making sure you'll feel part of our family
Why should you join Upflow?
- Join us at a super early stage, incredible opportunities ahead 🚀
- A great and solid team of hackers and hustlers
- All you can expect from a great place to work: free lunches everyday at the office 🥗 , lovely office at the heart of the startup ecosystem, brand new laptop 💻 , external screen, healthy snacks 🍇 and a strong Alan Blue cover ⛑
- Regular offsites with the team, meetups and strong connections to the startup ecosystem
- Ability to spend a significant amount of time working remotely (if that’s what floats your boat). And time off when you need it. 🏝