- April 1, 2019
Upflow is building the reference payment platform for B2B businesses in Europe.
Cofounded by Barnaby and Alex in 2018 and started off eFounders, the startup aims at revolutionizing how B2B get paid by providing them with a simple solution to get paid faster and easier.
" You're the payment expert for our future Users"
What's your mission? 💪 🚀
We're currently moving Upflow from zero to one: with only a couple of paying Companies, it's only the beginning of everything!
As a sales associate, you're the first real contact from Upflow for our future Users. You own the sales cycle on your leads: reaching out to Customers, discovering their needs and qualifying them, demo them the product, and closing them to onboarding.
Your job implies:
- Lead generation and qualification: You find and identify the right prospects, as we have no SDR team yet.
- Buyer journey: You understand the different type of persona, and the patterns in the buying journey to make repeatable wins.
- Questions and objections handling: you're an expert with our product and our ecosystem, you want to know more every day. You're able to advise our leads on topics outside of Upflow.
- Closing: You know how to bring a Customer to the buying decision, and close them
- Product feedback loop: You're passionate about providing feedback to the product team, based on the missing features, loss reasons. Your input is key!
- Reporting: your CRM is not a constraint, but a tool to better understand how to improve what you're doing.
Your work hand in hand with the teams at Upflow.
- Marketing, to adjust the content and tone of voice based on what you see / hear on the ground.
- Growth, they're your scaling machine once you've identified winning patterns in a vertical.
- Onboarding and success, as you're accountable for the deals pushed to them and analysing the win / loss reasons.
Remember, we're early stage with a significant growth ahead meaning you will have the opportunity to grow with the company and shape its future. It's up to you!
Who are you? 🕵
- You have prior 2/3 year sales experience in SaaS, ideally for B2B customers;
- You're passionate about the fintech ecosystem;
- You have excellent communication and convincing skills;
- You're rigorous and curious, you like going deep into complex finance concepts, just to make sure you have the right answer for our Customers;
- You're self driven and autonomous.
What to expect for a hiring process at Upflow
Applying at Upflow is -really- a two way process between you and us. We need you to want to work with us you as much as we want to work with you. Keep it mind all along the way.
- 📝 You apply: show us you’re smart, show us you’re a builder: if you don’t have a time for a short cover letter explaining why Upflow, then don't apply!
- 🎧 Screening: 30 min in visio to answer your first questions and making sure we’re on the right path.
- 🤩 Interview: 45 min at our offices with your hiring manager to get to know each other and answering your questions. Be prepared, be curious.
- ✅ Ref checks: we always take 3 to 5 ref checks from your previous lives. That will help us understanding how to get you onboard.
- 🤓 Case: Time to show your skills. We usually provide a detailed written case of technical test allowing you to showcase your capabilities.
- 🏃 Interviews second round: You meet with 1 cofounders and 1/2 peers if needed.
- 🍺 Meet the team: we give you a chance to meet the whole team and making sure you'll feel part of our family
Why should you join Upflow?
- Join us at a super early stage, incredible opportunities ahead 🚀
- A great and solid team of hackers and hustlers
- All you can expect from a great place to work: free lunches everyday at the office 🥗 , lovely office at the heart of the startup ecosystem, brand new laptop 💻 , external screen, healthy snacks 🍇 and a strong Alan Blue cover ⛑
- Regular offsites with the team, meetups and strong connections to the startup ecosystem
- Ability to spend a significant amount of time working remotely (if that’s what floats your boat). And time off when you need it. 🏝