- March 1, 2019
🌟 About us
Everyday we work to make sure that each person can be the best version of themselves on the job.
As a leader in predictive recruitment, our solution gives over 10,000 recruiters in 30 countries the chance to select incredibly talented and committed employees. Today our customers evaluate hundreds of thousands of people each year in 12 different languages!
Since 2002 AssessFirst has been working with personal evaluations. Today, with our team of 40 people, we have become the reference for matching behaviours based on an analysis of potential.
To find out more www.assessfirst.com
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a German mother tongue Junior Business Developer to join the AssessFirst Team. You will be in charge of prospecting and qualifying targeted accounts and leads as well as creating and developing the project principally for Germany.
Apply by clicking on the following link >> http://afir.st/ryvUf <<
🚀 Your Goal
Be a relay between the Marketing and Sales department to generate and qualify a maximum of leads!
📡 Your Tasks
- Search for relevant companies who may be interested in AssessFirst
- Find contact information for the best contacts/decision maker
- Create and manage outbound campaigns (emails, calls, social media)
- Establish the first contact 👽
- Explain and clarify why this contact
- Understand how they currently function and their limits
- Get a qualified appointment for Sales
- Develop and operate our database
- Develop trusted relationships with all our contacts
- Document the activity in the CRM.
🌟 Why us
You will participate in changing the way recruitment is done today. You’ll have a real impact on people’s lives! If you have the potential, we will do everything to help you to achieve the highest level of personal and professional development.
Apply by clicking on the following link: >> http://afir.st/ryvUf <<
An extraordinary role requires someone who’s not ordinary! We are therefore looking for someone who is:
- A young graduate
- Entrepreneurial, organised and autonomous,
- The world of Human Resources fascinates you!
- You have real passion for human relations.
- You easily create contact, easily get to appreciate others, know what "create emotional connections" means.
- German Mother Tongue
- Degree level or Masters
Déroulement des entretiens
🤝 Recruitment Process
If you like challenges, to work on cool projects, don’t hesitate to apply by clicking on the following link : http://afir.st/ryvUf This will allow you to discover your own potential thanks to our 3 questionnaires. We work hard and we know how to have fun. Just go to our facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/assessfirst/) for an overview. We are, above all, looking for motivated people who want to make things happen!