- January 31, 2017
Homa Games is the game publishing branch of BidMotion, an AdTech startup focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising.
At Homa Games, we leverage our expertise in game design, user acquisition and monetisation to publish the best mobile games
Based in the heart of Paris and comprised of eight nationalities, our team is passionate about mobile publishing and helping mobile game developers grow their apps from scratch to millions of users.
As we continue to grow as a studio, our team is now looking for a Publishing Manager (m/f) to onboard new game developers!
- You Identify prospects, close new business and onboard design studios and developers.
- Provide sales management with detailed pipeline reports and market analysis.
- Provide advice to design studios and developers.
- Stay current on industry trends and developments.
- Represent Homa Games at industry conferences and events.
- Recent graduate of a BA/Bsc/MA/Msc in Business or related fields.
- Experience in the gaming or mobile industry will be appreciated.
- Past experiences / Internships in sales positions.
- You’re organized and methodical, with incredible communication skills and analytical skills.
- You never give up.
- You success in fast-paced environments and you take ownership of your tasks.
- You love learning, you love helping people, and know how to get people excited to work with BidMotion.
What we offer
- Full English speaking work environment
- 25 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Cool office in the middle of Paris
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Screening Interview
- Case Study
- Analytical Interview
- Industry Review & Cultural Fit