Head of Sales
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 10 ans
- IT / Digital, Recrutement
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Head of Sales
We are on a mission to transform the way people work together. There are so many frictions on both an individual and company level:
• Very few people are happy at work
• Companies have trouble attracting and retaining top talents
These two factors combined result in a big waste of potential for each side. Fulfilness at work should be the norm rather than exception. But there is hope. A new generation of makers aspires to reconcile work and life purpose: entrepreneurs and freelancers.
At comet, we firmly believe freelancing is a major component of the future of work. Our ambition is to empower both freelancers and companies through a frictionless collaborative experience.
In two years, we have built so far:
• An easy-to-use platform to help companies find the best freelancers within 48h;
• A in-house algorithm to match talents with projects they care about;
• A vibrant community of 4000+ tech and data experts.
In June 2018, we raised a 14 million Series A with seasoned investors (Daphni, Frst). It will help us grow our 65-strong team and scale our activity internationally.
We are now looking for outstanding doers and dreamers to help us achieve our vision and create a brighter future of work.
Why applying to comet now?
👋 Join a stellar team aligned with a strong culture and work ethics
💯 Have an impact from day one and grow your learning curve exponentially
🔥 Experience the hottest work trends such as remote work or squad models
🌴 Have fun during quarterly team events
🤓 Benefit from free coaching sessions and mentorship
🐈 Cuddle cute animals at the office (Lucky the cat and Lia the dog)
Our office is in the heart of Paris (St Ambroise - Richard Lenoir).
Descriptif du poste
Today, we are looking for a Head of Sales who will drastically grow comet’s revenue within 80 existing key accounts through a hands-on and inspiring leadership of our Sales Team. You will drive our growth by increasing simultaneously our Sales team efficiency and size (from 12 today to 30 AMs within 9 months - both Sales Academy and Hives)
Your Missions (if you accept it) :
- Manage our Account Managers and set the pace on a day to day basis (account mapping, coaching customer meeting, C-Level meetings, pipeline weekly 1:1 review.) in the spirit of supporting/teaching/growing not doing instead of but when necessary
- Focus on growing the revenue per logo, thus per AM - each AM having 1 to 3 large account - and make sure Comet become a strong and sustainable incumbent vendor for each account
- Support our Key Account Managers and drive autonomously the signature of Enterprise-level deals with major clients
- Assess the performance of each AM, decide an individual growth plan and make sure each team member reach his best potential and generate at least his/her quarterly and yearly quota
- Map your territory (80 already opened large French accounts) and balance short and long term opportunities for achieving an accurate revenue forecast
- With a strong help from the People department and the Exec team, recruit the right AMs for executing your territory mapping strategy
- Supports the Sales Academy program (with its Manager), from recruiting campaigns (in partnership with VP People) to graduation, including performance follow-up and trainings conduction
- Owns the creation, update and communication of a precise revenue forecast (month/quarter/year)
- Make sure our CRM tool remain a tool AMs love and use as a personal productivity and performance management. Guarantee an up to date Hubspot and other CRM/Sales admin tools up to date on a weekly basis
- With the help of the Enterprise Marketing team co-build the mandatory sales material and ensure proper calibration and usage of MQLs
- Act as a company leader/executive on a daily basis
- Lead by example on the management side: ensure direct reports’ fulfillment at work and build with them a path to personal growth
- Ideally 10 years experiences minimum into SSII / ESN
- Already managed 15 around peoples : Enthusiasm/ability to inspire others, Team animation skills (sales challenges, etc.), hiring A-players..
- Exec skills : strategic thinking/visioning, Organization and planning, Collaboration with other executives and enterprise Mkg, Public speaking skills/XP, Data Driven (Results & Forecasts)
- Sales skills : Hands on sales track record, Large Enterprise knowledge (personas/challenges), Negotiation skills (C-Level), Sales Tools (CRM, Call listening …) experience, IT Market (Technologies/Competitors) expertise
- Google Suite knowledge
- Good English Level
Déroulement des entretiens
- A first call to get to know each other
- 2 interviews (Founders, CEO)
- A case study/technical test
- 2 days of immersion to meet the whole team
- A job offer with a transparent salary grid
Découvrez l'équipe de comet
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin