Lead Growth @eFounders
- Bac +5 / Master
- Accompagnement, Incubateur / Accélérateur
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Lead Growth @eFounders
eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies ? Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • BriqWe have new Saas projects in the making : Zenvest • Multis • Chilli • Bonjour • Swan and many more to come 🚀
Descriptif du poste
About the role
You’ll be starting from scratch, working with each of our projects to generate traction and boost adoption. This is an opportunity to join the team behind some of the biggest names in SaaS and learn our unique approach to generating bottom-up growth by blending product, marketing and design. Working closely with our Head of Marketing and the founders of each project, you will:
- Define and iterate uses cases and user personas
- Design, implement and track growth initiatives with an initial focus on customer acquisition, then expanding along the entire funnel (AARRR)
- Generate leads for each of our projects
- Build processes criteria and processes for lead qualification, scoring and nurturing
- Define the key metrics, build and track the full acquisition and retention funnel
- Assemble and maintain a potential pilot list for future project
The ideal candidate is:
- a doer: you’re willing to get your hands dirty and own your output from conception to tracking
- creative: you’ll be starting with a blank canvas with no limits other than your imagination to bring innovative, low-cost tactics to help our startups grow
- energetic: your main task is to help projects get in motion, you’ll need to push hard
- experienced in B2B SaaS: you’ve already worked on growing a SaaS business, whether as an early employee or as a founder
- data driven
- super tech savvy: you have used automation, enrichment and scrapping tools, you have strong notions (and more) of code (python, js scripts, …)
- a good communicator and leader: your position will be central in each of the ventures, you need to be able to quickly build trust, engage and convince the founding teams you’re going to work with
- a life-long learner: you’re an avid reader and looking to build up your background in marketing
- Experience first-hand our process to drive bottom-up growth on all of our companies
- Contribute to building the marketing MVP for each of our early stage, highly ambitious startups
- Learning from some of the most brilliant founders and professionals in your field, whether they are in our offices or through our network
- Building up your growth and marketing background by working on different projects in the very early stages of their journey
- Monthly talks from the leading minds in the industry
- Offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (métro Bonne Nouvelle)
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti, FoodCheri or Nestor
Découvrez l'équipe de eFounders
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin